- You are planning to tap into new business sectors but don’t have the necessary time or are unsure how to go about it?
- Your products are innovative and your customers have confidence in them – but you don’t have the sales capacity to develop new markets or sales channels?
- Your sales team is doing a good job. Turnover is increasing, yet somehow you feel that your efforts could be more effective or more profitable?
- You would like to restructure your company’s sales organisation and acquire new customers?
- You are planning to implement new sales concepts, but your sales department is trying to block this?
- Your departments are following different strategies and you are looking for a mediator with an external perspective to bring in new ideas?
If your answer to any one of these questions is YES, then we are the right partner for you!
- Acquisition of new projects and customers
- Creation and implementation of sales processes
- Determining customer demands and their business models (products, solutions, services)
- Requirements analysis, preparation of individual sales and marketing solutions
- Project management through to completion
- Competitor analysis
- Sales process benchmarking
- New product and service launches
- Search for new sales opportunities
- Sales performance analysis
- Support in identifying new markets and channels
- Support with tapping into new markets (domestic and international)
- Setting-up of sales organisations and structures
- Management consulting
- Partner management, selection of strategic partners
- Interim management
- Determining complex task descriptions for industrial and telecommunications companies (hardware and software), pan-European activities
- Profound technical expertise in IT, telecommunications, networks, mobile telephony, client software, unified communication, speech-data solutions, convergence products, solutions for operators, call centres.
- International experience
- Market knowledge in the manufacturing industry, IT, and telecommunications